Sure. You’ve likely been practicing sex for years. But how much do you really know? Take our sex quiz alongside Ryan and a special guest to see how levelled up in sex knowledge you really are. There’s a slight chance you could still learn a thing or two.
Listen and subscribe: Spotify / Google / Apple Podcasts / Stitcher
The sex quiz questions:
Sorry, if you want the answers, you’ll have to listen.
- Does sex burn as many calories as running a mile does?
- What percentage of men and women consistently achieve orgasm with their partners?
- How many men experience premature ejaculation?
- Can you get pregnant during period sex?
- Is it possible for a man to have multiple orgasms?
- If things get a bit too rough, can a man break his penis?
- Do men or women daydream more about sex?
- True or false, big feet mean big… other parts?
- After the bedroom, what is the second most likely area for people to have sex?
- Which of these demographics has the best sex lives? Long-term monogamous partners / polygamists / married couples / or singles with many partners?
- Who are people most likely to fantasize about: A spouse / stranger / coworker / friend?
- T or F: When aroused, the vagina can expand to twice its normal size?
- T or F: Penises used to have spikes all over them?
- T or F: Wearing socks during sex can actually increase your chances of having an orgasm?
- The penis is a muscle: T or F?
- Sex burns how many calories per minute?
- Jeopardy style: 30% of women do this regularly, but just 10% of men.
- What percent of men groom down there?
- In what year is it predicted people will have sex more often with robots than with actual other people?
- What is the most common sexual fantasy?
- Which body part on a woman do heterosexual men find the most attractive?
- What was the most Googled sex question of last year?
- What percent of men over the age of 40 experience Erectile Dysfunction?
- What percent of women consistently orgasm during vaginal intercourse?