Goal setting: if we’re going to get anywhere, we need to set some destinations. Goals can be those destinations.
So how do we set goals for family?
Listen on your favorite platform:
Apple Podcasts / Google Play / Spotify
A few notes from this episode.
We celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary by asking “What’s Next?”
For us? What’s next is doing our best to follow through on these goals:
- Support each other in achieving our individual goals.
- Get the farm.
- Family road trip.
- Take Mrs. BADPod to Paris.
- Never leave anyone in doubt that they are important to us.
How did we settle on these goals? We used the following action steps:
- Start with celebrating what we got.
- Ask “what’s next?”
- Set up some realistic action steps.
- Assess how new family relationship goals align with personal goals. What needs adjustment?
- Take some kind of immediate action to seize momentum.
- Check in with each other.
- And celebrate again at each and every step!